Economic Citizenship (also known as the Citizenship-by-Investment program of St. Kitts & Nevis) is an attractive investment option for those seeking a second passport & the ability to travel freely.
Benefits of gaining Economic Citizenship include;
- 4 months after your application is lodged, you get your passport
- Valid passport for the main applicant and all eligible family members
- No requirement to travel to St Kitts and Nevis during the application process
- Visa-free travel to more than 120 countries, including the UK, Schengen, Switzerland, Canada, Hong Kong, Singapore, and Malaysia
- By law you are not obliged to reside in the country, unless you want to
- You enjoy a tax-free status on foreign income, capital gains, gifts, wealth, and inheritance tax
Below is a short form which will provide you with an estimated cost to apply for Citizenship. The total cost including legal fees will vary depending on the investors location & number of dependents. For a detailed breakdown of cost, please CONTACT US BY CLICKING HERE.
[gravityform id=”6″ name=”Buy Nevis Villas – Citizenship by Investment” description=”false”]